First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Death Jr

It's quite hard to emulate a 3D shooter when you only have one analogue stick

Genre: Action
Platform: PSP
Release Date: 2005 

Death Jr. - Gameplay PSP HD 720P (Playstation Portable) - YouTube\

What is it about?
Death Jr needs to save his friends from something evil 

What did I liked?
The gameplay is quite fun. 
You have multiple projectiles to choose form which provide a variety in combat
There are a lot of platforming (when it works) 
Combat is fun 

What I didn't liked?
The PSP lacks a second stick so controlling the camera is hard and cumbersome 
The platforming works like 70% of the time. Most of the time you need to press the button as hard as you can to grab on something
The jumping sucks

Status: Played the game for a couple of hours 

Fun Factor: Not worth the time. Not one of the psp greatest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment