First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Quarantine Day 56

Yesterday I didn't cook. We ate at mom in law's house. We ate 'nasi dagang'' and we got a lot for leftovers

The new normal is becoming normal for everyone. Some of them are coping well are some are not. As for me we are preparing for Eid so we are stocking up before the event. I got a lot of Eid biscuits which I can' wait to eat. Yum. With a lot of countries are starting to open their doors back to normal operations. One might wonder how bad this is going to be. In my own news which I can put anywhere else, my best friend ask me to have authority over his and his mom estate. I really say you don't have to be blood to be family. I was gladly to do that. That's all for now. It's really getting hard to write everyday. But I have commited. Oh in good news. Yesterday was our lowest case ever with only 16 infected and no deaths. Keep it up  

No comments:

Post a Comment