First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Quarantine Day 61

Yesterday I cook for people coming to the house. We had guest so I cook some roast chicken and some beef bone soup. 

So yesterday we are talking about anxiety. I think that is the main reason that everyone is experiencing. My wife told me that we are probably not going anywhere for a couple of years. At least until 2023. Some people thinks that this is the new normal. Like I usually say. I am an optimistic. I am hoping that a vaccine will cause everything to be normal. But that's not anytime soon. What I do know is that after this every border will be block if they don't want to get more new cases. Sigh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment