First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Things that happen in May

So besides the new normal in May. There are not that many things that happen. I cooked a lot. I made sushi for the first time. It turns out making sushi is not easy. Plus we didn't had the proper seaweed and device to roll. Mostly my days consist of cooking items. Since we are practicing Ramadan for the month. I only need to cook once a day which is great. We bought some clothes of the cat. That is cute. The cat looks very annoyed wearing them. 

Couldn't go shopping that much so we spend most of the time online shopping. The problem with online shopping is that we can't touch the material and we need to be precise on the sizes. So it's kind of a gamble. We bought our Eid cookies so I've been munching on that. I backed up on a new laptop. The last time I backed up an indiegogo project was in 2018. I can't wait for the laptop to arrive. 

Finally Eid arrived and usually it is going to be an awesome week but since we are on lockdown we only can visit our relatives for one day. So since it was supposed to be me and my mom this year. But my mom is not coming down. So it's just me with my wife's family. We spend the morning eating great food at my mom in law house and in the afternoon we went to my dad in law house. Overall it was a good Eid. Nothing special. The next day my best friend came down and send me some cookies. But he didn't want to come in due to social distancing. Overall May has been a okay month of staying indoors most of the time   

No comments:

Post a Comment