First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Batman The Enemy Within

This game is so boring. Not as good as the first one 

Genre: Adventure
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2017

Batman: The Enemy Within Episode 1 review — A gripping, intense ...

Episode 4 Of Telltale's BATMAN: THE ENEMY WITHIN is Coming January ...

What is it about?
The continuation of the first episode. Bruce is struggling to be two different personality and trying to fight to save his city 

What did I liked?
The storyline sometimes it's servicable
The part where you are Batman 

What I didn't liked?
The story is so boring. I mean I keep falling asleep everytime playing this game 
The Telltale engine is a old engine. Which makes the game is clunky and controlling it is not fun 
The puzzle are okay but I find it tedious
The part where you are Bruce sucks and it's not fun 

Status: Finish until episode 2

Fun Factor: Well the main part of the game is fun. And the game it is not. If you like batman play the Arkham Series 

No comments:

Post a Comment