First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Quarantine Day 59

Yesterday I didn’t cook but we got a lot of food. We bought nasi lemak and some sushi. The neighbors gave us some minestrone soup and porridge. Mom in law gave us some porridge and rice. So we are all set

So yesterday was the last day of the kids school before a two week break which they deserve. Now they can rest and sleep late. We played some monopoly. I think this quarantine has made family time more meaningful since we really can’t go out that much. We did however went to the mall. It wasn’t as crowded and all the shops are adhering to the protocols. I like shopping like this. Everyone knows to avoid each other which is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment