First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb

The final part falls a bit flat

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/10569975/p10...

What is it about?
Follows the final adventure of the museum folks

The Good
There are some funny bits
Amazing cameo by a beloved star

The Bad
Really the movie is not that long
The plotline is just too predictable and they added padding just to make it longer
Final movie of Robin Williams
The ending sucks
The cowboy and the greek are not funny in this movie

The Ugly 
I can see this spinning off but I think 3 movies is already enough

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's an okay movie but I just watch it since I've seen the previous two

No comments:

Post a Comment