First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 4, 2020

Extraction

An intense action movie from start till finish

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/18111715/...

What is it about?
Tyler Rake needs to get a package out of the city. The problem is that everyone is after him

The Good
The Action is top notch. If you like John Wick you are going to love this movie
It gets your blood pumping and then calms it down for a while

The Bad
The ending its not to my liking but they did leave open ended.

The Ugly
In a real situation when you see a lot of bodies lying on the floor. You shouldn't' be going into the battlefield right

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a good fun popcorn movie

No comments:

Post a Comment