First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 31, 2020

Mortal Kombat Legends Scorpions Revenge

 This is the most brutal animated series I've watched

Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge - Wikipedia

What is it about?
It follows the story of Scorpion and the events of the first Mortal Kombat tournament 

The Good
All the characters have a time to shine no matter how small the screen time
The fighting scenes are fast paced and brutal
Did I mention it's brutal. If you played the game this will just be a walk in the park
Lots of lore and yet if you don't follow the game it gets quite confusing
Comedic parts are funny enough

The Bad
Nothing much. I quite enjoy this movie

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Verdict: A good watch if you want something without thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment