First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Things that happens in July

So july is here and mostly in the early weeks nothing to eventful happen. My mom came down and she wanted to buy an exercise machine. The thing with my mom is that if she want is it. She wants it now. If we want she will get bored and forget about it. My daughter finally finished painting the whole house with a mural to cover up my bloodstains. My mom wanted to visit her brothers and sisters so I drove back to see them. I remember driving back that most of the roads are jammed packed with cars. But good old google maps gave us a route less travel. It was really less travel. We went to a lot of different small secluded areas. The next day my mom did a reunion of her friends. It must be great having friends for life. But it's also sad since as they get older, a lot more of them can't make it to the gatherings. Some of them even died. My best friend needs help to get his international license. That was a long and tiring journey. Hey at least I got a free computer casing out of it. So I consider it's a win win. I've been doing a lot of exercise with my personal training at 630am in the morning. It was good until he stopped due to personal reasons. We got a nice vacation due to the less of covid cases. We got a package to go to a water park and hotel for 3 days for 30% the actual price. 

The girls had a lot of fun. I love it because it's close to a mall. We did some archery, went to the wet park, pet some animals. I finally got a picture with a cock which I am going to save for life. We met some other family and ended up talking to them. Didn't get their number though but no matter. The girls ate a lot of their favourite food. This is a birthday gift for my oldest daughter since its her birthday and we usually forgo the party in order for a vacation. You know what sucks for every vacation. Coming back home. Coming back home always sucks and then life begins back to normal. I did clean my pc for the first time since there was a lot of dust and it started to crackle. We got a cake package by mistake due to delivery guy error. We did want to return in but the baker said it was fine since she had refunded the money to the client. We got our roof fixed due to the heavy rain we've been experiencing this past month. It was so bad that water came to the back patio. It took me close to an hour to clean the water. They also had to clean the ceiling. Due to that we had to sleep at the hotel. The girls are at the their grandmas and we went to nearby hotel. On that weekend, my daughter has her usual therapy and we went to visit my father in law. On the 19th we went for the last time we can claim "kids eat free" for my daughter since she is going to be 13. We had japanese buffet and I ate a lot. Since that I realised that I need to lose weight thus the 100 days challenge was born 

Saw my best friend (who birthday is today... happy birthday to him) He is about to be a dad and just got a new job with a 5 figure salary. So lucky. I wish I had a job that offers me a 5 figure salary. Oh well.. everybody characteristic of success is different in everyone's eyes.Oh we went to another hotel again (So that's three hotels in a month) due to the contractors did a piss poor job of painting the ceiling so they had to repaint it again. The repaint had a very powerful odour that everyone can't stand. So it was wise for us to leave. We got a 5 star hotel for only 30% of the actual prize. So score... My daughters finally got their hair done and yet my hair is still too long. I wonder when will I cut it? Went to a birthday party and also bought a cake to celebrate my daughter's birthday party. So july was really a great month for her. I made shepherds pie for the first time which was awesome and delicious. My wife went to meet her best friend and we had some ramen. That was a fun day. Her friend bought her son and he is a handful. Good thing we bought our daughter so it's like a pokemon battle for kids. Both of my cats are sick so I had to drive an hour to my favorite vet to fix them. Both of them have the flu and they are going to be boarded. Finally we celebrated Eid and my mom made some Rendang. Yesterday we visited my aunt who is 89 years old. She doesn't remember me but she is still strong. I do hope that I have enough energy when I am that age. But I really would rather have a sharp mind.



In the friend part I've made four new friends. One is a single mom of 4. One is a mom of one but is a health enthusiast (I get along with her a lot). One is from Brazil (I've been talking to her a lot unless she is busy and she usually is) and the final is a girl who I don't know who yet but I am taking my own sweet time to know. But I lost a friend that I thought meant a lot to me and I am beginning to cope with the lost. It's going to take a while but I am already in the last stages of grief which is acceptance and I'll be fine   

No comments:

Post a Comment