First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Invisible Man

 This is how you make a action thriller 

The Invisible Man (2020 film) - Wikipedia

What is it about?
A woman being control by a guy finally breaks free. Or does she?

The Good
You don't actually see the person but you know his presence is there which makes is so unsettling 
Great cinematography
The effects  (or lack thereof) is well executed

The Bad
The actual story is a bit too long. I mean there are a couple parts that can be omitted.
Side characters ara a bit of a bore

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Great movie if you have nothing to watch  

No comments:

Post a Comment