First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Call of the Wild

 An amazing journey of a dog

The Call of the Wild (2020) - IMDb

What is about?
Is about the story of Buck and his amazing journey to discover himself

The Good
The start of the story you don't know what to expect but you'll feel for Buck the moment the show started
This is some great CGI of a dog. 
The character of Harrison Ford makes a good companion for Buck 
I like that the dog doesn't talk but we could understand what they are trying to say 

The Bad
They have a bad guy for the sake of having stakes. Which I didn't quite like 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Great movies of this year for me. A must watch (I really need to fix my rating system)

No comments:

Post a Comment