First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Day 11

Burpees: 34 mins 06 seconds. What is amazing is that this time I did a continuous 100 rep burpees. I find that with rest I can go the distance. Since by the 70th burpee I am already tired

Breakfast: Skip
Lunch: Leftover lemang + a slice of wholemeal bread with boiled egg + rendang
Dinner: Rice + Kam Heong chicken 

Sweets: None

Body: I am still out of it but my body doesn't hurt anymore. Maybe I am not doing it fast enough. Let's see what tomorrow brings. 

In other news my whole family is trying to do their diet. So it's the whole team effort now but only I am going the distance. We see how this is going to shape up  

No comments:

Post a Comment