First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Things that happen in August

August has come and gone and boy it has been an awesome month for me. Where to start. From the beginning I say.  Let's start with I finally got Forza Horizon 4 running on my pc (for a steal). We found a new place to eat. It's a place that has no other commercial area. In the middle of nowhere there lies a steak place wedge between a Japanese Restaurant and a Teppanyaki place. The food was amazing and made to order. I had the steak and smoked duck breast. Awesome stuff. My cats are back from the vet and they are feeling better. Which is great since I miss them. Patches really needs to go on a diet. More of the weekend is spend going out to eat with the family. Nothing that special but I always love great food. The losing weight is in full gear. It hard but as they say, no pain no gain. My youngest has a playdate for a couple of days for this month which is cool. Is just right before school going to start which is in September. I got a date with my youngest which is quite rare since its always me and the both of them. If not mistaken that my eldest has a playdate with her friend. We had sushi together and just goof around. Which is cool. One day we were bored we drive 2 hours to the beach just in time to watch the sunset and take some beautiful photos. 

Making friends and sharing pictures from all over the world is usually the plan of the day. Nothing special. Sharing those moments and meeting new friends is an awesome experience.Mostly mundane stuff that happen nothing worthwhile to be reported  As for the friends part it has been a roller coaster. A friend that I made last month, just a couple of days ago just ended contact with me. He is been having some problems with his study and he needs some time alone. The good news is that he told me in person before ending it. He said he will be back but I am not counting on it. Another friend that I care about deeply is making me sad so sometimes I just wonder how come friends can do that to other friends. The problem with me is no matter how many times people hurt me I'll still come back to them. I think it just how I am built I guess. One of my closest friends got covid. She and her daughter which sucks. Hopefully they are in the recovery stages now.  Ok enough of the bad news. Good news I made 3 new friends this month and probably I am not going to make any for a while since these 3 are awesome. First is a girl L from New Zealand. She has issues but she has time. We sometimes spends time talking on the phone. It's great. Next is M form New Jersey. She is older than me but it's nice to get someone to talk to every now and again. She seems to be enjoying the pictures from home and finally the best for last M from Minnesota. I started not know who she is but I kept the text since she is an interesting person. I don't know why but I love sharing my day (right before I go to sleep) and also one long message. She is busy with life but when I do get her it is special. So I am done in the friend department and just enjoy every time I have with all of them 

Went to my wife aunt's house for a party. My eldest decided to stay there since the aunt offered. She was on the intermittent fasting as well. It seems that went out of the table when she was there. Oh well. Hopefully she can get back down her weight. My birthday is coming soon. Well nothing special but I get to spend time with my best friend for a couple hours. We catch up on life which is awesome. I cherish this more than any other gift that I ever got. Oh I didn't get any gifts for my birthday. Never been a thing and I am okay with it. All the people who I love wished me happy birthday so I am good. It's nice to be remembered even though is for a day. Oh yeah I did get a gift from my youngest. She gave me a card and a medal saying i'm a winner. In what? I am not sure but I 'll take it. There was a time that I didn't feel like cooking so just brought the kids outside. School is almost starting so there is a lot of fees that needs to be settled. Today me and the wife decided to leave the kids at their grandparents and watch a movie after 6 months. Movie and food was awesome. The not awesome part is that my wife had a depressive mood breakdown way early in the morning so that's a bummer. Hey you win some and you lose some I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment