First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 10

Burpees: Today a new record did it in 33 mins 38 seconds. I think it's because I did more and I rest less. I think without rest I am looking at around 28 mins?

Breakfast: Skip
Lunch: Rice + chicken, beef and veggies. Lamb, coleslaw and mash potatoes (ate a little of each so not that full)
Dinner: Sirloin steaks, duck breast, caesar salad, mushroom soup and garlic bread

Sweets: I ate a handful of cornflake cookies. My only weakness.

Body: Sadly nothing much. No idea should be worried or thankful. Oh well tomorrow is another day 

No comments:

Post a Comment