First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Paper Mario and the Origami King

 I love the story... gameplay... err

Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2020

Paper Mario The Origami King Wiki Guide

Paper Mario: The Origami King folds fun and inventive combat into one  confetti-laden package

What is it about?
The mushroom kingdom has been taken over by the origami king and it's up to Mario to save them

What I liked?
The writing of the game is amazing and funny
The stages are so vibrant and colourful. I love each stage of it 
Mario paper folding skills
The combat is fun but... 
Confetti... lots and lots of confetti.

What I didn't liked?
..The combat is too repetitive. After a while I just got so bored and wish that I could play the game without the combat.
The combat mechanics is a puzzle game. So after the 100 times doing the same thing over and over again you'll get so bored. I mean where is the fun 

Status: Played the game for 4 hours and then I'm done 

Fun Factor: It is a fun game but you don't mind the repetitive combat. I wish I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment