First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 13, 2020

It's been a while

Last post was 7 months ago and now I feel that I need to continue on writing from time to time. There is still a long way to cover and I am getting older. We last left me at the age of 10-11. Well the only thing I can think of telling is about school. Primary school was weird for me since I am the only kid who wear shorts (I don't know why. My guess is my mom (your grandmother) didn't want to get me pants I guess. To make matters a bit awkward I was very short. I was like the shortest boy in school. Puberty hasn't set in yet for me but being the shortest guy in school (At 4 ft 7 inches) does have its advantages. I get to sit in front everytime (not sure if that a good thing). Also I get to be picked last at any sport (nobody wants a short guy on their team) 

School was okay. I have some friends. Nothing that last until now though. I remember that I was a good student of english but the rest was okay. I know that I was smart since I have steadily good grades. Really primary school was okay but as all good things. It does come to an end. But I didn't get to experience my end of the school since I spend the last half of the year in the United States... That is going to be in the next post  

No comments:

Post a Comment