First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Things that happened in March

So if anyone been living under a rock the whole world is in crisis mode right now. I don't need to write about that since that is part of my other daily posts. Now its the stuff that isn't pandemic related that I put in here. So we start the early months enjoying the time outside. Went shopping for the girls. I went and send a piece of jewelry for my mom friend. She tripped and fell so she looks quite bad (Now I heard that she is getting better). One of my good friends has an accident and her hand was quite banged up. My daughter sold a painting. The sad story behind the painting is that the person who ordered it past away and their family wanted to buy it as something to remember him by. Quite sad.

My house pipes were block and the plumber has to drill holes in it (really there is nothing much to talk about) And then on March 17th the quarantine started due to the outbreak of covid19. After that the schedule has been. Wake up... Breakfast... Game...Cook lunch... Lunch... Game... Dinner... Tv. With some time of going to do the groceries or the garden... Other than that... It just home isolation all the way. Oh I played some Assassins Creed Origins and I really enjoyed it (Review will come out in a couple of months right after I've done everything)

So the last 10 days of the month. The notable events are I got to hold a $4,500 Louis Vuitton bag. I was like... what the heck.. But it's not for me. Finally the best news that happen for me this whole month (Really can say that this made my day and my whole month) A reported from New York contact me do to an interview on Final Fantasy VII remake for the New York Times. I was geeking out because I like to follow his work. Hopefully the article will drop down. But yeah. March is done and dusted 

No comments:

Post a Comment