First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Things that happen in February

February has come and went and there are a couple of notable things that happen during this month. I've stop dieting and I've been gaining a lot of weight. We hosted a family gathering with my wife's family. We cooked roast chicken and everyone bought some food it. It was great pot luck. Had ice cream after all of that, At night me, my wife, my sister in law and my in laws played a game of gin rummy. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. I made some mac and cheese one day and the leftover I  made some mac and cheese balls... not to my expectation. I installed a new clothes rack. I do notice my life this February is a little mundane but that is how I like it. As mundane as possible. I made butter prawn which was awesome. It turns out making butter dishes is quite easy. My wife closest students came and see us with their wives (one of them were missing). Even it has been a couple of years back. They came for my wife's birthday.

One of my friends made killer cookies and I thin k I am addicted to them. Which is an issue because I am getting fat. My cats are being as cute and annoying as ever. They keep sitting on my chairs. Everytime I want to sit I will get hair on my butt. My daughter sold her painting to one of her school chairman which is super awesome

Wife's birthday was this month and she didn't want to go out. So I made steaks and sausages, mushy peas, kicking shrimp and nachos for her birthday dinner. It took me 1 hour to cook everything. One of my proudest culinary moments. My youngest had a ice skating party and she wanted to ice skate without supervision. She didn't move that much and needed her sister to help her to move forward. My best friend ask me to get a very expensive jewelry for her 82 year old mom which I need to give by next week. With that my whole mundane month is done. I'm going to do something new since there are things that doesn't involve my life (or some do) that I am going to put in

Whats happening in the world

  • The world is currently experiencing corona virus or covid-19 and the whole world is in a frenzy. With the rate of infection getting higher everyday is going to be at least a couple of months before it is going to get better. With that most air travel has been halted. Ther eis nothing much we can do but practice good hygiene 
  • in the last 10 days of February we experience game of thrones level shit of how my country government, all the cabinets members were resolve. The old prime minister resign only to elected again as the interim prim minister. Everything was just crazy. The only take I can take away from this is that how calm everyone is and that shows our King is doing his job    

No comments:

Post a Comment