First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Kirby Super Star

A fun Kirby game

Game no: 360
Genre: Action
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1995

Image result for kirby super star start screen

Image result for kirby super star gameplay

What is it about?
Play as Kirby in 8 different games

What I liked?
Kirby games have always been a simple pickup and play but it's still hard to get by. It offers a a challenging gameplay 
The ability to suck enemies and take their abilities. Which sounds cool but sometimes you get a weird powers such as being a rock

What I didn't liked?
Nothing much. It's not grown breaking or anything. 

Status: Finish the 3 of the main stories 

Fun Factor: It s a replayable SNES game

No comments:

Post a Comment