First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Quarantine Day 6

Ok this is going to be a bit different. I’ll be posting about Day 5 and also day 6 (which is today). Day 5 let’s see what we did 🤔. For lunch we had the leftover food from Day 4 which is nasi lemak and for dinner we just ate anything frozen we could find. Food still looks good but really we need to figure out new ways of cooking.

Today on the other hand we cook simple meals that me and my wife use to have when we were young. Fried fish with some coconut curry prawn and for dinner was just a simple fried rice. It was just lovely.

Today the government announce that student loans will be defaulted until the end of the year. Everyone gets $125 from their pension fund and they just release $2.5 million dollars to hire nurses. They are running out of frontliners to help with this virus and it seems it’s getting more and more. Heck I wouldn’t be surprised if our quarantine extends more than the 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment