First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Quarantine Day 10

So yesterday I made Aglio Olio for me and the misses and the kids ate the left over mac and cheese. At night I bought the first outside food in a while. I bought KFC which didn't settle well in my tummy

So I bought dinner after 7pm. The problem is with the Movement Control Order (MCO) they don't recommend you to go out unless it's totally necessary. So I got stopped by the police roadblock. They ask me a couple of questions and I answered truthfully. The problem is that I still get nervous around cops even though I did nothing wrong. I got a scolding but they let me though. Never doing that again

So yesterday the government announce a 6 billion financial aid package for everyone. Everyone is getting a piece of the pie. The question is where do they get this money... probably they have to pay more taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment