First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Quarantine Day 8

So yesterday I cooked Briyani and Tandoori chicken from scratch... I dare say it was the best meal I've prepared so far.

Well well well... since there are still more cases every day. They decided to extend the lockdown for another 21 days. So in total we will be in lockdown until April 14th. This time they are really serious. Anyone caught out at 7pm without a valid reason will be arrested. Everyday we are looking at 100+ cases.. so by the 21 day we will probably have more than 4000+... they probably will issue another lockdown because of this

The situation in Italy has gone from worse to disastrous.. Every day 5000+ new cases and they probably reach a million by August. Scary stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment