First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Last of Us Remastered

Last I played this was 7 years ago. I gave it a good review. Let's revisit it

Game no: 361
Genre: Action
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2014

Image result for the last of us remastered start screen

Image result for the last of us remastered gameplay

What is it about?
Civilization is lost due to an infection. The last once of humans are doing whatever to survive. This is a story of two of them

What I liked?
I gave this game a 5/5 (when I did ratings in 2013) but after revising it I can say this game does have it's merits as well as it flaws.
The main reason why you play this game is because of the story. The story is the most captivating story in a video game. The manage to convey the emotion from two different individuals.
Combat is very realistic. Guns have recoil. Melee weapons break. Even punching someone you can feel the force of each punch.
Crafting items makes inventory management is very important.

What I didn't liked?
The gameplay is very clunky. I mean that it's just so slow and it's not buttery smooth. But they are probably trying to build the realism it in.
The stealth sections is great but sucks because your secondary character doesn't help that much
Basically you don't even need to worry about the girl since everything is depending on you which is not that great

Status: Finish the game until the credits

Fun Factor: Worth to be played... and the best part is the sequel is coming in a couple of months 

No comments:

Post a Comment