First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Quarantine Day 1

So today has started the limited movement quarantine in the country. What that means is that we can move around that much unless we want to restock supplies. This is a journal on how I am going to deal with this and how it's effecting the country, my family and myself.

Well the schedule is always the same as always
Laundry (every other day)
Cook Lunch
Play games
Watch tv
Cook Dinner
Probably some gardening

But that's about it

So we just had our first two confirmed deaths from Covid-19. One is a 34 year old male and another a 60 year old male. That's scary that you only have less than 2 weeks to live if you are in the high risk category so I think staying home is the right choice. This is one big vacation of the world as well.

In other news I think the government is not prepared to handle how to spread their information towards the crowd. I think the more they give out news. The more the crowd will just congregate at that area. Just yesterday they said that no one is allowed to leave the state unless you have a special form before 12:01. The forms only can be obtained from the police station. So what did the people do.They all gather to the police station to get the forms... Which case a mass gathering.... Which the country is trying to avoid. Sigh... A lot of people are very selfish at this time. So update again tomorrow   

No comments:

Post a Comment