First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Tetris Effect

What an incredible journey

Game no: 358
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2018

Image result for tetris effect start screen

Image result for tetris effect gameplay

What is it about?
Its normal Tetris gameplay but with a visual treat

What I liked?
It a treat for your eyes and ears. Each Tetris board has a different effect and you are going to enjoy the visual
There is a slowdown button that will hold all your lines. I can't seem to get more than 10 lines. It is possible to get 16
The game changes speeds in between so each scene has a different effect towards it
There is a theater mode to enjoy the effects later

What I didn't liked?
I can't enjoy the effects once the speed reaches 10 and above. You just concentrate on the pieces falling out

Status: Finish the entire journey in one sitting

Fun Factor: One of the best Tetris games I've played in a long while. Must play

No comments:

Post a Comment