First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 13, 2020

The Last of Us Left Behind

Revisiting back The Last of Us before the sequel. So we are starting with this game 

Game no: 359
Genre: Action
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2014

Image result for the last of us left behind start screen

Image result for the last of us left behind start screen

What is it about?
Follows the story of Ellie before she met Joel and in between the first game where she needs to fend for herself

What I liked?
The story is short and sweet but impactful
The pacing is great where it switch from past to future. 

What I didn't liked?
Since Ellie is a child her combat skills are a bit limiting so I ended up dying a lot. Which sucks
It ends still with more questions and it is not resolved in the end.
The minigames in the flashback story is a hit or miss. In my opinion if it's not added it would be fine

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: A good companion to the original game 

No comments:

Post a Comment