First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Quarantine Day 2

So I survived the first day. The girls are in high spirits. Well it's just been a day so I'll check back on day 7th. For lunch we just ate bread and any frozen items, Dinner I cook some curry and fried chicken. That seems to be the everyday problem of trying to think what to cook everyday. But this time I'm cooking more than usual so that it will last longer and I don't need to cook for lunch.

In our country the total has risen to 790. The graph looks the same as china so if this continues we are going to have close to 16000 or more after this two weeks. The thing that drives me nuts is that there are some people are not taking this stay at home seriously. They are still wondering around and acting like the government gave them an extended public holiday. This really reminds me of the Avengers movie where Thanos snaps and 50% of the population dies out. The coronavirus is the same thing. The 50% how got infected in my mind 35% of them deserve the infection for not following the rules. the other 25% are just unlucky by chance. 

The prime minister went on tv last night and gave another speech for everyone to stay at home and just chill out. He sounds like a disappointed father who is angry at their kids. But I heard that there are some crowds are organizing a gathering in a couple of days. Sigh... I think you'll know whose fault if the human race is over

Well that's all for today. I'll give my thoughts about it tomorrow. There are a lot of thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment