First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Dunkirk

I did not enjoy this movie so much

Image result for dunkirk

What is it about?
The story of the battle of dunkirk tell within 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour.

The Good
The cinematography is awesome. This movie was design for the big screen

The Bad
There are not that many dialogue in this movie. But you understand most of the plot
I really did not like it that much due to it depicts war in a certain way. They did won but they lost a lot as well.

The Ugly
It took me 4 to 5 tries to finish this movie

After Credits: No

Verdict: If you enjoy war time movies. This is for you. If not you probably can skip it 

No comments:

Post a Comment