First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Quarantine Day 9

Well yesterday I didn't cook lunch so the kids ate noodles and I ate bread. For dinner I cook fried mac and cheese. I made some more for today's lunch so no need to cook for me

Yesterday was the highest recorded cases at 250+ cases. which makes our total infectious at more than 2000. The say it's going to peak at 6300. The problem is we don't have that much beds to handling that influx of patients. In other news that there is a town that has more than 65 infected. The whole town will  be under extreme quarantine. That means no in and out as well as is under the lockdown of the army for 2 weeks. That is just scary. oh well another 20 days to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment