First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Random thought of the moment

Unrelated to what is happening around the world. I need to stop everything and just thing about myself. How am I? I am ok? Am I happy? I ask this questions because no one else cares about my well being. As I am tearing up writing this I just want to say to myself that I am okay. I found that no one cares about me which sucks. But I think it's my fault as well. I don't let anyone to care about me. They will only care if they see me sick or in trouble.

How tiring is to always be giving and never on the receiving end. But I do it because if I don't other people will just be lost. I think I am the stable one in every of my relationship. But truthfully I am just being happy in order to lift everyone else up. They needed it more than me. My happiness means nothing to me but I take solace that I have cracks in my life that make me content. Before I end this depressing rant. I just hope that one day people just ask about me for the whole day and want me to be the center of attention... but I would settle with a simple text of "I am always here for you"

There tears running down and I know no one reads this...I'll end this by saying. I love you...and I love myself.. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment