First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Quarantine Day 4

Today is the 4th day of quarantine. I think I just figured out that I might do it wrongly since I should have do my reporting at the end of the night... hmmm. oh well I can't change the schedule back now. Yesterday for lunch I made some olio for me and the misses while the kids got spaghetti bolongase. That lasted till night time and I ate instant noodles at night

Thinking of doing a supply run today since starting sunday, they are calling the national guard to come down to help. There are a lot of people are still not staying indoors due to this virus.

We now have 1030 confirmed cases with 3 deaths. It's not as bad but it could be worse.If the amount of cases doesn't go down in this 10 days there is ahigh chance we get to extend our stay at home for another 2 weeks. That's the problem with viruses. We need to break the contact but it's proving to be hard when everyone wants to get out of the house. We literally are doing nothing here right now and just stay at home and relax.

The worse case scenario is that everyone who doesn't adhere to the stay at home rule will get sick and probably die. That's one way to trim the heard. But who am I kidding. This virus kills more people who are weak than the stupid ones. Those guy are going to live on longer than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment