First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine Day 3

Well yesterday was more of the last the same. During lunch made some flatbread to eat with yesterday leftover curry and at night cooked some sweet and sour fish. I did my first grocery run last night when wife wanted some pancakes. Just a 2 minute grocery run. Didn’t want to go that far away.

There are still people who doesn’t want to stay put and is roaming around the city. It’s making it harder for the police to enforced the rules when they are being assholes. I heard that this Sunday the army will be involved due to the fact that they need more bodies on the streets

In my mind this 14 days hopefully our infection rates won’t go that high since I really don’t want another 2 weeks of this. It feels like forever

No comments:

Post a Comment