First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 30, 2020

Quarantine Day 12

So yesterday we ate the leftover beef rice for the second day. I accidentally cooked a lot and at night I just fried some chicken with veggies.

Yesterday we had the most death at 7. They are not releasing a lot of details about this cases which makes the public don't know how serious is the situation is. I've watched videos from doctors around the world and they look exhausted and lost of hope. The influx of patient coming in with the amount of resources makes them just can't keep up. I'm worried for the human race. It looks like this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Today (Day 13) I need to go out and do some groceries for me and also my in laws who are very old. Wish my luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment