First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quarantine Day 13

So yesterday cooked some instant rendang and fried some vegetables since most of the are almost rotten.

So yesterday I wasn't in the quarantine zone... Dun dun dunnnnnn. My in laws bless them are old and they need groceries since their fridge is almost empty. So I had to buy wet stuff for them (the meats) and deliver it to not only them but some of their old neighbors as well. Also after that I need to do groceries for me. The total that I spend on groceries is close to $280. I didn't horde groceries but I did buy two of each items. Which made the trolley cart super full. Had to do two rounds of it. Oh on the second round (cleaning supplies) I bought some sushi for the girls.

Cases are still steadily going in the hundreds everyday. And the goverment has started phase two on  the lock. This means after 8pm everything else will be close. Anyone caught out will be arrested. Which is good. I don't think its going to be over by april 14th. Time will tell 

No comments:

Post a Comment