First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Super Mario World

I've been a community of a new group of retro gamers called Factory Sealed and every 2 weeks they will give a game for everyone to try. I think I am going to start trying to play their recommendations and see if I like it or not

Game no: 362
Genre: Platformer
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1990
Factory Sealed Ep: 200

Image result for super mario world

Image result for super mario world

What is it about?
Mario needs to save Yoshi and his friends and also Princess Peach from the Bowser and his kids

What I liked? 
Traditional Mario platforming 
Stages are unique and provide a certain challenge 
Power-ups. The cape provide a fast way to skip everything in the stage
Yoshi provide a certain vulnerability 

What I didn't liked?
This game is hard. You need to have cat like reflexes in order to avoid all the traps and bad guys appearing on stage
The Forest of illusion. You can get stuck in there for a while if you don't know where to go 
The ghost castle. You also need to know where to go because you can get lost in there quite easily 

Status: Finish the game until the credits 

Fun Factor: Worth to play once but that's about it 

No comments:

Post a Comment