First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sonic & Knuckles

I liked Sonic 3 better

Game no: 417
Genre: Action  
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1994


































What is it about?
Sonic and Knuckles teaming up together to save ember island 

What I liked about it?
Classic Sonic gameplay 
We can use Knuckles now 

What I didn't liked?
The game is more for Knuckles than Sonic since the stages are not that fast. Most of the old Sonic games are design like this 
It gets hard after a while. Platforming control is not good 

Status: Finish the game with Sonic. Watch Knuckles on YouTube

Fun Factor: It's an ok Sonic game. Not my favorite 

No comments:

Post a Comment