First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 28)

July 9 😊🥰

Today I decided to cook a one pot meal of curry chicken with spinach and some sambal to go with it. I played a lot of GTA. Trying to finish it as much as I can since I need to move to Metroid next. I took a nap and at night played uno with the girls (I lost) and watch the new Black Widow movie. Needed to sleep early because tomorrow we are going for our vaccination 

July 10 😊🥰

Today is vaccine day. Woke up early and go ready. The journey was far but there were no roadblocks going there. Arrived before 10 and straight went to get my vaccine. My wife however wasn't so lucky. Because of her cosmetic surgery she is on antibiotics. And the antibiotics cause her not being able to take the vaccine. So she waited outside while I finish up with mine. During that time she called her surgeon who did the procedure and scolded him. The surgeon assure her this shouldn't have happen. We went back to the car and drove off only to be called again saying that he cleared it with the hospital and she is able to get the vaccine. We left close to 1145. That was a long day. Went home we went through 4 road blocks but because we have a letter it wasn't a problem for us. Bought some kfc for the girls and rest. I started to feel pain for my left shoulder and feeling tired. It seems that this is the symptoms of getting the vaccine and it will last for at least 48 hours. I am not allowed to do any exercises so that my heartrate remains constantly slow. At night watch some of that 4 hours Justice League movie and then went to sleep. 

July 11 😓😅

Today I still feeling the effects of the vaccine. So I didn’t cook but I bought food at the nearby stores. Spend the day resting and just playing games. Finish 2 games at the same time which is awesome. I’ve  been having a lot of bad diarrhoea today which pooping every couple of hours. 

July 12 😊🥰

Today did my normal chores in the morning and then I cook brown sauce mushroom pasta. It taste so good. I did made some porridge as well. That was yummy too. Still having some bad poops. Played some games. Download steep but it needs to be online. So scratch that. Bulletstorm was too campy. So scratch that. I need to have a game that is fun in the first 20 mins. I’m going on the witness but im scratching my head.

July 13 😊🥰

I decided to quit The Witness. Since the main thing I want is to have fun. So I am not having fun I decided to play Metroid Zero Mission and Detroit Become Human. I cooked some Chicken curry with vegetables and then spend most of the day hanging out watching The Rookie and B99. Overall a good day. 

July 14 😊😓

Today I decided to cook some potato and celery soup with chicken Parmesan (this is the first time I did it) it turned out well. Went to the groceries. Took a nap. In the evening played games while my best friend knitted some stuff. Wife is in a bad mood so that sucks. Oh and watched The Fugitive 

July 15 😞😊

Today woke up and I don’t need to cook. Just ate leftovers and in the after we ordered some net bread. Had a fight with wife and I took a nap in the morning just because I need to cool down. In the evening had so send Callie back to her boyfriend because she is making a lot of noise. In the evening played more Tekken and Detroit. Finish watching the Pelican Brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment