First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Things that happen in July

 Family

• Wife did surgery on her face (July 7)

Friends
• My best friend is leaving the country (July 23)
• My other best friend is having marriage issue (July 23)
• Me and my best friend have a rough patch but we are working it out
• Looks like we are ending the friendship. They said goodbye (July 31)

Me
• Got my vaccination appointment set (July 7)
• Got my first dose of vaccination (July 10)
• Cut my hair after 19 months (July 24)
• Lost Callie for 3 hours (July 26)

Others
• They just announce lockdown without an end date (July 1)
• I got a new blender (July 2)
• I got paid a lot in May


Series
Nancy Drew Season 2 (It is a mystery show with the supernatural involved. It was okay. There were a couple of boring episodes but it stuck the landing)
Brooklyn 99 Season 1, 2, 3(Great show. Doing one more sweep before the final season)
The Rookie Season 3 (I think this show has become my no 1 favourite show every year)
Debris (The premise is good but the series lacks substance. Got cancelled after 1 season)

No comments:

Post a Comment