First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Black Widow

Finally after 2 years we got another Marvel movie

 



What is it about?
What happen to Natasha after the events of Civil War 

The Good 
The action is top notch. I can say each action scene is gripping 
There are some funny moments to cut the tension which is good 
The plot is easy enough to follow. 
I like the beginning where they show a lot of backstory 

The Bad 
The story actually lack substance. They are trying to make us feel for the character I personally can't because we already know where this character is going to be in the future 
Some scene can just be a bit shorter. Really some drag on for long 
Taskmaster is an okay villain but not memorable 
They didn't explain who is Mason which is a bit annoying 

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: Yes and it sets up for the next MCU TV series 

Verdict: You can never go wrong with a Marvel movie. Always a great time 



























No comments:

Post a Comment