First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Schindler's List

This is an awesome movie but the subject matter is so disturbing 






















What is it about?
Is about a man who save the Jews during the Nazi occupation in Poland 

The Good
This movie is amazing from start to finish 
It is not for the faint hearted. Really it has a very brutal subject matter such as death and torture 
It is long like more than 3 hours long 

The Bad 
Nothing. It an amazing movie. Sad but amazing 

The Ugly 
Nothing 

After Credits: Yes. but it is before the credits. What happen to the survivors 

Verdict: One of the best movies I saw this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment