First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Things that happens in June

Family
• Both brother in law and parents are clean of covid (June 1)
• School holidays (June 25)

Friends
• Best friend is leaving the country for work (June 2)
• Best friend wants to take a break (June 6)
• Me and best friend are talking again (June 10)


Me
• Made a hole on the ceiling by falling though. Got cut (June 8)

Others
• Lockdown is until 28 June
• Lockdown until further notice (June 28)


Series
Regular show season 5,6,7,8 (Regular show continues to entertain. Love this show. Season 7 ending took an unexpected turn. The finale was epic. I love this series from start the end.)
9-1-1 season 5 (911 is always a feel good show. I love it)
Leverage season 4,5 (Still the best show ever. I think I will watch it again in a couple years)
Mare of East town (This show is awesome. It’s heavy but it will leave you guessing until the end)
Inside the Met (a documentary about the Met museum. I really want to go there one day)
Black Lightning Season 4 (The finale and it ended okay. Nothing to special.)
Family Guy Season 19 (Another season another family guy)
The Mighty Ducks Game Changes (An awesome movie about how it’s not all about winning. And how the underdogs can also be better)
9-1-1 Lone Star S2 (Ended on a cliffhanger but the good news is it’s coming back next season)
Jupiter Rising (This is a boring show for a superhero show)

No comments:

Post a Comment