First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 23, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 29)

July 16 😊🥰

Today I didn’t feel like cooking so we bought food outside. Other than that I just played a lot of Detroit and watch some shows. One of our friends the whole family got covid. So it was very bad. Her husband is going to be transferred to the hospital due to have low immune system. They just announce the Steam Deck. A handheld pc which is just funny since I have been having it since forever 

July 17 😊😞

Today the family wanted McDonald’s for breakfast. My best friend had to go to the hospital to send their brother for a test. They waited like forever over there. They found out something about me which makes them trying to run away. Sigh… oh well. I can’t force them to be my friend. Finish Detroit and the game was good. Going to finish some Metroid now. Played Tekken and the kids wanted to play,.. it’s fun seeing them play a game like that. 

July 18 😊🥰

Today I decided to make pesto. But instead with green I decided to go red. Basically just add more tomatoes to get the texture right. I also make some delicious breaded chicken breast. Food was so good everyone keeps fighting over the chicken. Other than that I played some Metroid. And watch some Space Jam with my best friend. It was okay. Oh and something funny happened. My best friend loves fishes so they decide to buy a fish. Once they arrived home to fish jumped out of the sink and went in the hole. The fish died 😅

July 19 😊🥰

Today I fasted ski didn’t need to cook lunch. Went to do a lot of groceries and then spend the day just relaxing and hanging out. Played some Tekken and going to try bioshock. I got some translating work lying around so that’s what’s going on. Overall good day. Oh and finished Metroid Sero mission 

July 20 😊🥰

Today is Eid. So we got food form our neighbours which was great. My mom in law called and invited us to go spend Eid with her. The girls want to stay overnight so we pack the cats inside the house and pack some clothes. At moms house we ate and slept and watch tv. I walked at the park. At night I played some retro games 

July 21 😊😢

Today in the morning I went home to send some work files. Coming home I made some pesto after going to the groceries. Then I went for a walk in the park while H1 ride the bike. But halfway the bike chain got jammed so I had to push the bike home. In the evening we played some uno. I’m sad because my best friend wanted to stay away from me for a while. Probably because I am too much. I’m sad

July 22 🙂☺️

Today I got work that is needed to be done by 4pm so by 830 I left for home. Did work. Clean the house. Play with the cat. Had some noodles for lunch and come home. Today I’m cooking for the family some coconut cream chicken. My best friend called me back. They said they are sorry. And we are best friends again. Played some Genesis games and then sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment