First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 1, 2021

I got a couple of projects on the horizon

So it's half year already. I have a couple of projects that I want to do before the year end. 

1) I need to transfer all my photos to my computer. I usually do it end of the year. But this time I am trying something different. 

2) Year of memories. I need to start writing my memoir to be publish in 2022. I was thinking of writing it in the blog with a schedule release. But I think I'll do it in word and transfer it starting next year.

2) Finally. Finish Phase 1 of my ultimate game list. I am still stuck on SNES and Genesis games. It's been 4 years and I haven't finish it all. There are just too many games. So I am think of doing the 30 minutes test. If I can't any enjoyment in 30 minutes (or sooner). I'll move on. I need to finish a total of 8 games a day to get it done by the end of the year. Seems impossible 

No comments:

Post a Comment