First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

WRC7

I love rally games 

Game no: 413
Genre: Racing  
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2017





















What is it about?
2017 Rally season of the WRC

What I liked?
Rally gameplay is tight 
More than 100+ tracks each with it own different weather and road terrain 
The game can change the mode from sim to arcade rally (I went with the arcade style of rallying) 
Lots of cars to choose from but during career mode which is robust you only can choose 3 

What I didn't liked?
Nothing. Rally is my guilty pleasure 

Status: Finish all 3 different seasons of the game

Fun Factor: One of the best games this year. Love it 

No comments:

Post a Comment