First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 30, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 30)

 July 23 😓😢

Today is a tiring day for me. Woke up did my usual walk at the lake. In the afternoon we ate something my mom in law made. After that I went back home to do some grocers and get my pressure cooker. I came home to find that the house had no power. Had to wait for a while and then start cooking beef soup. After that I went to say goodbye to my best friend. He is leaving with his family to Finland for work for 3 to 5 years 😢. I’m sad. I’m going to miss him dearly. I don’t have anymore close friends that are nearby now. Coming home around at night I got a call from my other best friend who is in Korea saying that he and his wife is going to a rough patch and she wants a divorce. So I had to handle that for a while. I didn’t manage to calm them down but they need to work things out 


July 24 😊😢

Today I decided to walk at the lake again. It was good. Coming home I had breakfast with the family and then my mom in law decided to cut my hair after 19 months of not cutting it. It’s short but not too short. At lunch we had some ayam penyet which was delicious. My mom in law has an electric bike. In the evening my best friend is having a hard time and I wasn’t there for them. They had an emotional breakdown and I felt bad for them. I feel truly bad. I’m a bad friend. 


July 25 😊🥰

Today took a walk with the family at the lake while one of them use the electric bike. My friend is stressed and it took me a while before I could call. My other friend is celebrating her birthday. While my childhood friend is already in Finland. Today I ate some noodle soup and in the evening I decided to make some lasagna for the family. So far the lasagna turn out good. In the evening we went back home. I brought my mom in laws maid with my mom in law to clean the house. Around 10pm I send my mom in law home. Overall it was a tiring day 


July 26 😓😊

Today is big cleaning day at the house. The cleaner  did a lot of scrubbing and cleaning in all the hard to reach places. But then she didn’t something wrong. She left the door open which cause Callie to runaway. The camera shows her leaving the house. I was already in a panic since if the cat is lost I have to tell it to H1 and she is going to be devastated. We probably searched the entire neighbourhood. Found some foreign workers and gave them a description of Callie. After 3 hours without ni luck and my wife is already crying and giving up. But after that the workers came and brought Callie back. We were relived. The girls got their final exam results and H1 was the best student overall with all A+. We are so proud of her. Tomorrow is her birthday 


July 27 🎂🥰

Today is H1 birthday. So for today I made her favorite dishes. Chicken Katsu curry with sushi rice, buttered mushroom and steaks. She got a gift from her aunt which is money in a helium balloon. In the evening her grandparents came and I bought some cakes. They have dinner with us which she got more money again and then at night I watch a movie with them. Overall it was a great birthday for her. My vaccination has been postpone to another week. That’s unfortunate 


July 28 😊🥰

Today started like any normal day. I got a lot of work to do so I decided to cook some fried rice with chicken for lunch/dinner. Did some laundry and exercise. Most of the day is spend doing some work. I did try to play some Bioshock but I figure that the game isn't for me. Oh well.  


June 29 😊🥰

Today I played Shadow of the Colossus and it was awesome. Manage to get 12 colossus before calling it a day. Today I reached H1 to cook some pesto. She did it well but using spirals makes it a bit less than usual. Did some exercises. Played games. Just a usual day for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment