First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Rock n' Roll Racing

A great racing game for the 16-bit era

Game no: 416
Genre: Racing  
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1993






























What it is about?
A racing game with sick synth rock tunes 

What I liked?
The racing is face paced
The weapons provide a certain amount of strategy in it 
The music is old classic rock but with a chiptune sound. Loving it 
Upgradeable cars and weapons

What I didn't liked?
Progression takes a while. So it takes a while to go to the next race. 

Status: Finish the game on rookie mode 

Fun Factor: A genesis classic 

No comments:

Post a Comment