First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Journey

Playing a second time, still gives me the feels 

Game no: 411
Genre: Adventure  
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2012
















What is it about?
You play as a traveler who needs to reach to the top of the mountain 

What did I liked?
Looking at my old review. It was very short. But this game is amazing. You have one two buttons and there is no other indication on what you should do but just move forward. 
You will just know what to do by heart. Which is amazing for a game without any instructions. 
You travel alone but sometimes when you are lucky there will be another person joining you online. The best part is you don't have any way of communicating with them only through beeps and boops. But it does make your journey more meaningful and special
The end part of the game is hard. It like are you going to give up but you plow through

What didn't I liked?
Nothing this is an amazing game.

Status: Finish the game

Fun Factor: It can't be my game of the year because it was already is. But it's on top of there. Amazing game 

No comments:

Post a Comment