First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 9, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 27)

July 2 😊🥰

Today waking up I played some WRC. Lunch I decided to make some pesto and roast chicken. After that I realized that I got an email with work. After getting paid a lot of money for May’s work. It’s 9700 words but I didn’t get to start doing work until late in the evening. This is because that my dad in law called and said that I need to pick up some durian. Had one and then gave the rest to my mom in law and a friend. 

July 3 😊🥰

Today is just a relaxing day. I bought some food since they didn’t want me too cook. I did the garden in the morning and at the evening my wife borrowed a lawn mower from the neighbors. Overall it was a good Saturday 

July 4 😊🥰

Today the girls wanted McDonald’s for lunch and for dinner we ate some leftovers. We did the garden in the evening and I played some uno with the girls (I lost) and watch a quiet place part 2. A good day '

July 5 😊🥰

Today my best friend is frustrated. They helped us to get the vaccine early but due to hospital politics our names were pushed back so far back until we didn't know when we will get it. Oh well... Some things you can't control. They want to go and straighten it out but I told them not to since I don't want them to get into trouble with the other department. Other than that I didn't cook so I bought some food to day and we had that as well as for dinner they ate whatever we can find. Played uno with the girls and I won and then more WRC. Oh and in the evening I did the garden after coming back from the groceries. 

July 6 😊🥰

Today for lunch I made some fried rice and for dinner I made some briyani lamb which is a bit bland. Other than threat today was just doing some work. Cleaning the house (well the kids are in charge of that) and watching tv. Nothing much going on. Just a normal day. Wife’s back is still hurting. I don’t know what to do. 

July 7 😊🥰

Today I didn't feel like cooking since we have a lot of leftovers so we ate that. Brought my wife to the clinic she needs to do some surgery on her face. Frankly I think that something went wrong with it but it is too early too tell. Did 3 loads of laundry and 80% of them were dried. Which was on an accomplishment. Watched some Loki. Overall it was an awesome day. Oh and finally I got my vaccination appointment set for this 10th (Sat) 

July 8 😊🥰

Today I cook pasta two ways. One is aglio olio and the other one is just plain cheese. I also made some roast chicken. I think I have perfected method of roasting perfectly moist chicken. Other than that played some Tekken, WRC 7 and some Chinatown wars. I also did some grocery shopping as well. It was a good day 

No comments:

Post a Comment