First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Last Action Hero

I heard this movie flop but I don't understand why 













What is it about?
A kid get to be in a movie with his favorite action star 

The Good
The movie is a satire of all campy 90s action movies. I love it 
The time in movie world is so interesting which is a contrast in the real world
I love the action sequence even though it is not that much 
Lots of bad puns 

The Bad
The bad guy is really boring
The movie suffered from bad editing because there will be some scene that doesn't make sense 

The Ugly
Nothing much. I enjoy it 

After Credit: No 

Verdict: A cult classic. Watch it once 

No comments:

Post a Comment